* I am STILL waiting for my W-4 from KP!!! However, I did find my last paystub and added the totals from each agency- there are 3 this year- and the numbers were not good. For the first time since I graduated from college, I made under 20,000. I knew my income was lower this year, but I didn't realize it was that low.
* I have spent the past two days getting my lesson plans ready for Together Families (the group I am leading for part of my internship). I feel like that is all I have done for the past two days.
*I am starting a new case this week, which will be good for my paycheck, but means that I will be working marathon days. I cannot wait until I am done with school and can just work one job.
* My weekly visit to Steph's was wierd and not at all satisfying. We didn't really talk because she was sick :( And I didn't get to play with Jacob.
* It was a very stressful week client-wise and I really wish I could talk about it! However, I cannot do that here, but I will have a jam packed Supervision session this week! All I can say here is: Is a full moon approaching?!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is that your Indian Name, Dances-With-Flowers?
I may ask you to go job hunting with me Friday night, we'll see. I should scout, at least (Provided he's home in time!)
Post a Comment