This must be national Craptastic week. My day can beat the snot out of Steph's day. The loveliness started at the late hour of 4am, when one of my roommates thumped in to the kitchen (which sits directly above my room), waking me up. Then I had another run in with Kim- "a meeting" to discuss "concerns" AKA little mistakes that she has exagerated to make it seem like I am the most incompetent case manager to walk the earth. Then I backed up in to a car backing out of my space. My car now has a huge scratch on the rear bumper. Oh Joy! Dr.K, my practicum supervisor asked if I had heard from KidsPeace and when I told him I had not, he said he was confused as to what had happened and oh well. (I'm more then qualified for the job and my interview went well). I'm confused as well because I know for a fact that they called one of my references. I also wonder if they called my current employer (Kim) and if so, if she lied and said that I was a bad employee. So I guess that ship has sailed. Now I'm worried that she'll screw me out of getting a new job.
Maybe tommorrow will be better. (please!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How long ago did you apply for the job at Kids Peace? I know those jobs take a while for them to make a decision on who they want to hire especially when there are a lot of people applying for the same position. Keep your chin up. If this door doesn't open for you then God didn't want you to have that job. It is amazing how we try to do things on our own when God knows the answers, all we have to do is let go and trust him.
He will open up a door to a better career for you, just wait and see. Good luck to you Laura in whatever your new job may be and where.
My day was just as bad as the two of you. I care for an elderly friend and she just beat me verbally that day, because she had a conversation with her son-in-law that made her so confused, that she thought what she understood what she heard was the story, but wasn't. It can be very hard taking care of a person that just keeps repeating throughout the day. It is like the movie "Groundhog Day".
Post a Comment