Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cursed? You make the call..

Today as I was leaving the office parking lot, minding my own business, a lady backed up in to me. Never fear, it left a very tiny scratch on my front bumper, not visible to the naked eye unless you are the owner of the car. I decided to be nice and let it go because we all make mistakes sometimes. However, I was a little freaked out because this happened so close to my close call from yesterday and as we all know, bad things happen it threes. My drive to the client's was uneventful so I told myself to shake it off- the day would get better! Nope. When I came out to get back in my car I was greeted by the sight of a meter maid writing me a parking ticket. ARGGG! And the day just got better from there- my clients were off, I was stuck behind every slowpoke on the road, I was late to every client, and other stuff too!

No comments: