Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I have been so busy with school work that I didn't have time to clean my room and it got quite messy- I felt like I was living in a storage facility! SO, I spent the majority of today cleaning my room, along with my cabinets in the kichen. I know my room doesn't seem like that big of a project, but I have packed a suprising amout of stuff in to that room!! I feel so much better now! I also baked a cake of sorts- I used a few small loaf pans with the batter instead of a 9 x 13 pan. I'm going to miss having all this free time when I start my classes next Sunday!

1 comment:

ADP said...

oh yes, I know there is a lot packed in that room, but you still manage to make it a very pleasant room (a talent you have). Glad you had time to do this, it actually feels real good to clean & get rid of stuff (what I have been working on in my house). Have fun!!!