Tuesday, March 06, 2007
FYI
I realize that you all are just foaming at the mouth to read about my….uh….exciting? life, but please stop with the comments. I know that you are trying to be funny, but honestly, it’s just annoying. I work more then 40 hours a week in a very stressful field with many people who add more stress. I am taking classes towards my master’s degree- which is like having a part time job and is also a source of stress. Not to mention the tension with one of my roommates and the time I must devote to the gym(and yes, it is a necessity- I believe we have mentioned a desire for grandchildren for mom and a promotion to “Aunt” Stephanie) I do not have a lot of free time and posting is on the lower end of the list of priorities. Please be patient!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello? Oh, I see! It' s only me who would like to see you with someone. ok.
Also, you could update when you are here at my place on a Saturday with faster cable modem speed.
Becoming Aunt to your children would be a promotion? I certainly would love it, but I wouldn't call it a promotion!
Post a Comment