Sunday, July 02, 2006
Peer Pressure
After numerous suggestions from both my sister and my mother, I have decided to start my own blog. Hopefully, I will never have to hear the impassioned " you never tell me what's going on in your life!!! I know that I'm far too busy talking about sprouts or raw food to give you a second to tell me, but I still don't understand why you never tell me what's going on in your life!" ok, so that last part was not something that anyone's said, per se..... So I will give it a go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
uh oh! I still don't get why everyone doesn't just use a xanga. these things are weird, plus, it would make it a lot easier for everyone to comment each other.
Because I like this site better!
Well it's cathartic to unload some of the stuff that happens to you! And it's nice to look forward to comments, when people bother to leave them. : )
Gee, I hope you approve my comments!
Post a Comment