Sunday, July 09, 2006

Countdown to Vegas!

I have spent the past couple days switching between franically trying to get ready to go on vacation and sitting in stunned silence amazed that it's already time for me to get ready for my vacation. We have been planning this vacation almost since we came back from last year's trip to Vegas and so it feels weird to have it be almost time to go. It is a much needed vacation- I think it will do me good to get away from my drama filled job and be able to play for long hours instead of working long hours! I'm slightly worried about flying. I flew last year and it was fine, but I think it still scares me just a little what with all the stories lately about terrorist plots being found. Although, I'm thankful that they have gotten better at catching the terrorists before they carry out their plans. Everybody just say a little prayer for me to arrive safely and come back safely!

No comments: