I am going to try to update more often this year. I stopped mostly because I now see most of my "readers" on an almost daily basis. But I have decided to post again because every now and then I hear a comment about how I have not updated in months. So here is the summary of the week's events:
* I am detirmined to prevent my body from going to pot. In that vain I have been looking in to starting a daily Pilates habbit. I have a DVD that has five ten minute sections. Last week I did it one day. So my goal is going to be to do it two days. I also bought ( at a greatly reduced price) a pair of FitFlops. I could "feel the burn" the first day I wore them,but haven't noticed any soreness since. So we will see......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, Laura what is FitFlops? I also, thought you were a member to LA Fitness Club. No more?
If there is a Planet Fitness Club near you, try them, I hear their membership is only $10.00, like my membership to the Fitness Club in Easton. Where can you go wrong for ten dollars. I really like my club. Plus, it gets me out of the house to see and talk with people. You may meet a real nice guy looking for a HOT chic like you.
Post a Comment