Saturday, August 19, 2006

Smarty Pants

I have to give myself a pat on the back. Yesterday I decided to ask for vacation days for black Friday and five days around Christmas and New Year's. Because Christmas and new year's are on a monday and are both paid holidays, my five vacation days will last almost a week and a half! AND I have requested these days before anyone else, so I am pretty much ( I don't take anything as a given with my supervisors) guaranteed to get them! And then today, I ordered my books for the class I am taking on Amazon instead of the textbook supplier the school uses and saved myself a little over 50.00.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, please don't use that font color again--I had to highlight it to read.

As for your vacation time--that's great!!! I wish that was me but I still only get a week. Lucky you! You and Dad both will have Christmas off.

sajmom said...

I'm mentally patting you on the back for remembering to take time off this early! Now you just have to work on a christmas list for us. Get an early start-you have so much trouble with them!

ADP said...

Oh yes Miss Laurapoo...we need that list. You can do it you organized person you!!!